Smart apartment in Minskaya street
Smart home system for 200-sq.meter apartment
Tasks set by the client in the project
The task of the project is to realize convenient and reliable control of the following engineering systems from one control panel:
- lighting (dimming of lights and LED tapes, turning on/off spotlights, backlights and wall lamps);
- curtains (curtain actuators in all rooms);
- heating (actuators and fan convectors for heating);
- warm floors (possibility to activate them by schedule);
- air set;
- steam humidification;
- multi-room audio and home theater systems in the living room and children's room;
- IP surveillance;
- IP intercom;
- local area network (6A category, seamless wireless LAN and internet access in all rooms);
- leakage protection system;
- security alarm;
- energy monitoring system.
Why did you decide to use iRidium? How did it improve your project?
We use iRidium in our projects due to the possibility of creating flexible logic of interaction between almost any elements of the system. With UMC C3 server we implemented common logic of climate control system and separate devices on JS, scenes and schedules, push-notifications.
Control panels :
iPad - 2 pcs, iPhone - 3 pcs.
Equipment of the project:
iRidium UMC server
KNX equipment - ABB, Jung, Berker
Modbus RTU Breezart controller
Somfy blind motors
Sonos Connect and Connect AMP mediaplayers
KEF and Definitive Technology acoustics
BPT IP intercom
MikroTik network equipment