It’s a house in the outskirts of Dushanbe in a classical style. The house is meant for permanent residence and is equipped equipped with all required systems. There is a generator, a stabilizer, a system of water treatment, electrical system of water house heating and there is a capability to connect the house to central heating that will be laid to the house in the future.
Why did you decide to use iRidium? How did it improve your project?
The numerous functions required automation and a central “remote” to control all systems of the house.
1. An exclusive iRidium interface was created for this purpose. It allows to control all functions and systems of the house. iRidium is used to control lighting, conditioning, heating, music, TV, IP TV, a projector, a projector screen, a lift for a ceiling lamp, pergolas, automatic plant watering, water fog, fire security system, video surveillance and a steam generator for hamam.
2. iRidium allowed to integrate:
- HDL (native driver + js modules for music developed together with iRidium technical support);
- Cool Master (ready js module from the website);
- Bolid (display of notifications with the help of HDL dry contacts);
- Hickvision (native driver);
- Sony (js module created for this project by a third-party developer).
Difficulties you faced while working on the project
Control of TV via IP and control of HDL players.
Control panels :
iPhone 8, 10 и 11 – 5 pcs, Samsung S9 – 2pcs.
Equipment of the project:
HDL, Cool Master, Bolid, UniFi, Hickvision, Harvia, Sony, Epson, Kaktus, Pyxis